Berufskraftfahrer Personalvermittlung | Truck Driver Recruitment

Overseas Driving Jobs | Working abroad as a Truck Driver | europe driving jobs

If you intend to work in the european union as an international truck driver, be aware you will need a valid EU labour work permit from one employer as non-EU member. Also you need to get a valid EU truck driver licence Class C+E inclusive the Driver CPC, Certificate of Professional Competence, Code 95. To drive on an international driver licence is only possible on private cars but not on commercial vehicles over 3.5 total weight. Not every EU member nation will issue a work permit, this dependece on actual local, regional shortage of EU commercial truck drivers. If you need information about the cost involved to get in the EU a class C+E truck driver licence inclusive the CPC,

Contact Office.